How does Physiotherapy treatment work?
- Muscular injuries, strains, aches, chronic pain.
- Ligament and tendon injuries such as sprains, tendinitis and tears.
- Back pain, neck pain, headaches and migraines.
- Sporting injuries to the knee, shoulder or other areas.
Physiotherapists are university trained in all areas of musculoskeletal healthcare, and they are experts in this field.
- Soft tissue release, massage, stretching and other muscular techniques.
- Acupuncture and or/ dry needling
- Exercise prescription / rehabilitation programs.
- Post surgical treatment.
- Specialised treatment such as vestibular physiotherapy or woman health physiotherapy.
Our Sunshine Coast Physiotherapists will often refer to, or work closely with our Chiropractors to get the best results and resolve your condition fast.
What do our Physiotherapists do?
- Take a full medical History relevant to the condition you are seeing us for.
- Perform an examination, which may include neurological, orthopaedic and muscle testing.
- Provide appropriate treatment.
- Provide you with recommendations for what treatment plan / visits are required to get the best result.
If you’re not sure if Physiotherapy treatment is for you, you can also request a call back by one of our Physiotherapists to discuss your case and see if we think Physiotherapy treatment may be able to help you, or if Chiropractic may be better suited to you.